The centralized feeding system is designed for the production of plastic products in the injection molding workshop, achieving uninterrupted unmanned continuous molding operations. When using a centralized feeding system for feeding, it is common for the fan to not rotate and vibrate excessively. What is the reason for this?
1、 Why does the fan of the centralized feeding system not rotate?
1. The power supply is not connected and the power cord is loose.
2. Overloading is generally caused by clogged air filters, blocked exhaust pipes, and collision with the rotor during handling.
3. The fan head is damaged or there is a foreign object stuck in the fan.
2、 Why does the fan of the centralized feeding system vibrate excessively?
1. The fan impeller is stable and damaged.
2. Worn or damaged bearings.
3. Excessive gear backlash, misalignment, and loose fixation.
4. Foreign objects and dust cause the impeller to collide with the impeller, the impeller to collide with the casing, and the sturdy bolts to loosen.